Terms & Conditions
- Tickets purchased are non-refundable and exchangeable in any way
- The organiser and its contractors, nominees, agents and/or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss or damage incurred or suffered by anyone in relation to the event.
- The artiste, event program and the audience capacity for the event are subject to change at the sole discretion of the organiser.
- The organiser reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission/evict person(s) for inappropriate or disorderly conduct.
- Admission to the venue by valid ticket and proof of vaccination
- No outside food and drinks are allowed in the venue
- The event is strictly for attendees age 16 and above. Attendees will need to present their ID before entering the venue.
Audio, Photography & Videography
- No professional photography and videography are allowed
- The ticket holder consents to be photographed and filmed or otherwise recorded in connection with the event. The ticket holder also agrees and acknowledges that his or her name, voice and likeness may be broadcaster, distributed or displayed in connection with any programme created from the event without compensation being paid to the ticket holder
- Food and beverages will be available for sale in the venue.
- Alcohol beverages will also be available and ticket holders age 18 and above will only be allowed to purchase.